- 1 1/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg (or egg replacer)
- 1 cup rice milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- Sift together flour and baking powder, set aside. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, vanilla, and agave nectar in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.